Translate

Saturday, October 8, 2011

First time helmet cam!

Loch Moy Horse Trials today and tomorrow. Today Pam Patton brought along her helmet cam for me to try out on Cole. I can't say I've been a fan of the old helmet cam, that is until today!! What a great way for everyone to see what it's like! I know everyone else has already figured that one out! Check it out and let me know what you think. It didn't fit well with the helmet I used and my helmet kept slipping over my eyes, hence the great views of horse neck! Click on the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05HQOgWfNzk

3 comments:

mbest said...

Wow! How fun to "ride along" with you! :) Although, the Trakehner is crazy scary! :) Cole's a good boy!

marg said...

Great pace maintained! Sure shows the value of walking the course a couple of times to be sure of one's bearings en route! How difficult was it to have an extra weight on your mind/head??

amy said...

OMGosh! That was amazing! You and Cole made Intermediate look easy. Those ditches looked big enough to swallow a horse whole and the those corners, yikes! What incredible athletes you both are.