Translate

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Culpepper SJ and Fair Hill International.


Civil Liberty in the dressage.


I LOVE this time of the year, Badminton and Rolex just one week apart! Who can contain themselves in this two weeks?! I'm permanently stuck to my phone checking results. My competitions for the last week started on Wednesday show jumping with Mario in the 1.40 at the HITS Culpepper series. He jumped super well and placed 5th and 6th. Our jump offs need some work. Then it was straight to Fair Hill International with Ti, Cole and Bert. The biggest thing to come out of this event is that I really need to focus up a bit more on my dressage. They all jumped super. I was very conservative cross country due to the deep mud. My focus is on keeping them sound so between the fences I just cantered. They all got the qualifying scores they needed so I was happy.



Alex MacLeod made her international debut with Jim and finished 10th. At Redland Horse Trials Lisa Kurr and Rocco finished on their dressage score, no easy feat in the conditions. Darcy Swain won her class.

2 comments:

mbest said...

WooHOO! :) Great jumping, Kate! And, congrats to Alex & Kelsey! :)

mbest said...

Congrats also to Lisa & Darcy! :)